Tsinghua University and Pusan National University held the 1st International Conference on Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler (CFBB01) in Donghae, Korea in collaboration with Korea Southern Power in 7-8, May. 2018. This international conference was held for the first time by specialized institutions from both Korea and China for the development of circulating fluidized bed technology. About 70 representatives of excellent Korean and Chinese companies and research institutes attended the conference.
On the 7th, participants had a technical tour of Samcheok Green Power, the world’s largest fluidized bed boiler power plant. Then they explored the future direction of circulating fluidized bed boiler development by sharing operational improvement cases and advanced technologies.
In the technical presentation session on the 8th, professors Guangxi Yue and Junfu Lyu of Tsinghua University, professor Lunbo Duan of Chongqing University, and other scholars made a series of wonderful speeches about CFBB. The participants had a full exchange on CFBB. Finally, Professor Chung-hwan Jeon of Pusan National University delivered a closing speech. CFBB01 ended successfully.
Topics of Invited Speeches
- From CFB reactor to CFB boiler: R&D of CFB combustion in China / Guangxi Yue (Tsinghua Univ.)
- Operational improvement and optimize management of Samcheok CFB boiler / Seogi Ahn (Samcheok Thermal Power, KOSPO)
- Study on operation properties of a large CFB boiler / Xiaofeng Lu (Chongqing Univ.)
- Optimization of sub-bituminous coal field CFB boiler / Keunho Kim (Yeosu Thermal Power, KOEN)
- Low NOx and SOx emission CFB boiler / Hairui Yang (Tsinghua Univ.)
- Low NOx operation of CFB boiler in China / Tuo Zhou (Chinese Academy of Science)
- Development and operation of 600MW supercritical CFB boiler in Baima / Junfu Lyu (Tsinghua Univ.)
- Biomass and petroleum coke co-firing in CFB boiler / Lunbo Duan (Southeast Univ.)
- New tech on wear resistant of CFB boiler metal droplet cladding / Qin Yan (Keneng Cladding)
- Design of bottom ash cooling and heat recovery system in large CFB boilers / Di Wang (XinfangYuan Machinary)